Complemented by a raft of awards spanning Australian Effies, AMES from Asia, London’s IPAs and the eminent Cannes Lions, it would be fair to say that effective creative is Marcus’s strong suit.
Over his years as a copywriter and creative director, embracing change has continually inspired Marcus’s passion for invention and new forms of storytelling, building ideas with his teams that not only capture people’s imaginations but also truly work for the clients who pay for them.
Advances in technology and data analytics have allowed creativity to enter an exciting new era. For Marcus, combining traditional, insight-focused principles with this ever-evolving language of digital is today's sweet spot for building brands (and, of course, winning metal for it).
Marcus possesses a wealth of experience across renowned brands such as Mastercard, Audi, Purina, Qantas, Microsoft, The Commonwealth Bank, KFC, Lion Nathan, Xbox, Telstra, Unilever and Coca Cola.
Crossfire discussion and award presentation as Interactive and Mobile Jury President – AdFest 2016.
RECENT AWARD JUDGING:
• NEW YORK FESTIVALS 2017 – Digi/Mobile
• ADFEST 2016 – Jury President for Interactive & Mobile
• CANNES YOUNG LIONS 2016 – Interactive
• AIMIA 2015 Digital Industry Association of Australia – Interactive
• GLOBAL AWARDS 2015 (New York Festivals for Healthcare) – Interactive
• Creative direction (CD to ECD level)
• Creative development & strategic thinking
• Digital ideas across mobile, social, web, video campaigns
• Data-driven ideas and campaigns
• Traditional ideas across TVC, print, radio, OHH – integrating with digital campaigns
• TVC/video/film scripting and screenwriting
• TV/film production & film directing
• UX for web, mobile & tablet
• Managing of large-scale creative projects including copywriting, art direction, design, production and dev
• Nurturing new and existing client relationships to help secure new business
• Agency management & team leadership up to ECD level